Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interning, Rainy Days and Shopping Day 7

Today was another rainy day. Im starting to think that it is Monsoon season. No lie its like crossing a river walking to work. But you know I'm pretty much in the neatest city so I can't really complain.
Another great day at work as well. I really like my office and the job. I enjoy writing the articles and today we perfected my Illustrator project. It was nice. I also wrote a neat article about Therapy Dogs in Australia. They have a great program over here where over 600 dogs are partnering with their owners to offer therapy. I honestly am learning alot.
Tommorow I hope to write and finish another article.

Speaking of dogs, anyone who knows me knows I want a puppy more than most things. But, I really can't have one right now. So I am going shopping tonight and find the cutest poodle in a pet shop around the corner from my place (dont worry I didn't buy it) and it was 1300 dollars!!!! Oh my wow I was shocked a dog could cost that much. I'll just wait till I get home.

Anyways shopping was a success I got the latest fashion boots and I am so excited about them. They are way cute. Good day! Today is the late night for shopping in Sydney. Normally shops close at five, which is crazy early so tonight it was nine. That was nice!
I really enjoyed my day today!
Well tommorow is Friday and then WHALE WATCHING!
G'DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment