Friday, June 26, 2009

Interning and Night In Day 16

Hello FRIDAY!!
Today was a rough day at work. Well really it was cool because I got to design an online banner ad but bad because I worked on it for 2 hours clicked a button and lost it all. So that was a tricky challenge but I finally got it all worked out. Oh and Tasha is the coolest for joining the 33 Facebook group without being in Australia.
Also I got to work on our Win a Date with a Sydney Bachelor contest so that will be pretty cool to see how everything works out.

I am tired today after the ER night of craziness.
Anyways tonight the gang and I rented a movie and chilled in... so it wasn't to much of a crazy day but TOMMOROW is RUGBY!! I am so excited to go to my first ever Rugby game.
Get ready because it is going to be awesome.
Anyways sending love home to everyone... Wish you all were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment