Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interning, and the Cold! Day 6

Hello! So today was a good day. Last night was a blast with all my office mates. They are so much fun. I have the best job!
My morning commute is really great. I enjoy riding the train (subway) to work and walking a few minutes. It makes me feel authentic, I know that sounds silly but still its neat to just walk out in the Sydney air.

Today I got to work with Illustrator and redesign alot of graphics for a powerpoint that will be used to sell a management software thing. I really had a great day. I love this job and I am excited to work more on my articles that will be featured on websites that are communities for our client's and their products. Also still tweeting and learning alot. Apparently Cadbury Chocolate is doing a Willy Wonka thing searching for bloggers via golden tickets... neat idea.

Definitely a great day. I did get to go the the store (everything closes at like 5:30 so getting to the store is a real trick) and I bought some scraves and gloves. I cannot believe how chilly it is here. I really didn't think it was going to be that cold but tommorow I am going shopping for cute boots (that are the latest craze here) and some warmer clothing. I wish I would have brought more. Note to anyone planning a US Summer trip, when they say winter they aren't messing around. Seriously it has rained alot but luckily I have been inside during most all of it. Luckily

Also today I booked a whale watching adventure for Saturday so I am having an awesome week.
And there is only more to come.
Until tommorow to talk about my shopping adventures. G'Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment