Saturday, June 13, 2009

1 Arrival and Orientation

Well I made it. Landed in Sydney around 8:30am here about an hour late. So I start wandering around the airport and got lost but finally found Matt, my guide for the next few days. Then our group of 7 interns headed out to Bondi (Bon-dye) Junction to checkin in at our apartments. I must have done something right because these apartments (Tiffany Meriton at Bondi Junction) are increbile. We are on the 14th floor with a great view of the harbor and tons of space. It's like living in a condo and there is a maid service as well.
I went to an orientation with Tafe to get intern details and then had dinner at a little Japenese resteraunt on Oxford. That place had a great atmosphere.
I really love Sydney so far it has such a relaxed and happy feeling for a city. Tommorow the animal park and Sydney tour.
Until then G'day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment