Thursday, July 2, 2009

Work Day, Dinner and Drinks, TEXAS HOLD EM! Day 22

I am loving life in Australia!!! I think everything is wonderful here. I even have a morning routine. I take the morning 8:40 train to work and get off 2 stops from Bondi Junction, where I live. I then pick up a croissant and my morning coffee- hazelnut mocha from Steve, the owner of Detour this adorable little coffee shop downstairs from work. Steve and his workers are so nice, they ever remembered my name and my drink is ready for me. Great Aussies!
Today was a great day at 33. Howard told me he was really impressed with my work and asked if I could help the company pitch to a few clients! I think this is the biggest compliment I have had in a long time. Ad Campaigns class really has paid off.
Tonight the gang headed out for dinner at this cute hotel that had a balcony. The food and friends were amazing! I had such a great time at dinner with everyone and I even had a real steak.
Jenine invited me to buy into a game of Texas Hold Em the hotel hosts. So I havent played in a long time...you could tell but I really should have won. I ended up loosing and I had a FULL HOUSE! Not fair.... anyways I had a blast in the city tonight. I met some really great people and enjoyed great conversations. I am so tired but ready for an amazing weekend with Jessica, a fellow American to celebrate July 4th!
Loving Life in Sydney!
Until tommorrow, G'DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment