Saturday, July 11, 2009

What a beautiful day - Day 29

Hello to a great Friday!
Today was an amazing day working at 33. I finished up a good list of perspective clients and I will begin making connnections with them on Monday to see if they want services from 33. It should be a great experiences working on the pitches with the company. I also completed tons of articles and lots of projects. It was a great day!!
Tonight I decided to relax and stay in since tommorow I am headed out to the blue mountains. It should be really great. I cannot wait.
Jenine did bring up a great point to me today. We are usually the best versions of ourselves when we travel. That really made me think how many times I have just said hello to someone and something good came of it. With Johan and Rosie my new friends from whale watching and with anyone I am more apt to introduce myself and put myself out there because I am traveling. I really do love this lifestyle. I cannot believe I only have 2 weeks left. Time has flown!

Well tommorow the great Blue Mountains! Until then G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment